• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Enforcer

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:57 PM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Members Names:"Spoiled" Summer Page, Benjamin Maddox, Thea & Lexie Maddox (Daughters of Darkness)

Combined Weight:599

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Pure Babyfaces
- [x] Faces
- [x] Tweeners
- [x] Cowardly Heels
- [x] Ruthless Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always
- [x] Often
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] Rarely
- [x] Never

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Team Gimmick:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:Barbie Dreams by Nicki Minaj

Entrance Description:Barbie Dreams by Nicki Minaj starts playing throughout the arena to a mixed reaction. "Spoiled" Summer Page is front and center. She is holding hands with Benjamin Maddox. Thea and Lexi Maddix are standing next to Benjamin  while Summer's bodyguard Kristina Michaels is standing behind all four members. They walk down to the ring. The women walkup the ring steps while Benjamin hops up to the ring apron and open the middle and bottom ropes for the ladies.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Teams