• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Enforcer

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 06:47 PM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Members Names:"Spoiled" Summer Page & Benjamin Maddox

Combined Weight:364

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Tweeners
- [x] Cowardly Heels
- [x] Ruthless Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always
- [x] Often
- [x] Sometimes
- [x] Rarely

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Team Gimmick:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:Die For You by Starset

Entrance Description:Die For You by Starset starts playing throughout the arena. Summer and Benjamin emerge through the entrance holding hands and are followed by Kristina Michaels. Benjamin lets Summer go down the aisle first. Summer looks disgusted by the fans as Benjamin has a focused look on his face. They get to ringside. Summer walks up the ring steps on to the ring apron as Benjamin hops up on the apron from the floor. Benjamin opens the bottom and middle rope for Summer before entering the ring himself by leaping over the top rope.

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):Double Superkick

Primary Finisher:Grand Finale-Benjamin  lifts and has his opponents sit on his shoulders with a leg hanging over each shoulder. Standing on the ring apron Summer does a springboard Blockbuster

Secondary Finisher(s):"It Couple" ,”Sweet & Sassy” Frankensteiner followed by Benjamin Watson who does a 720 splash from the top ropes.

Special Finisher:.Tough and Painful (TAP)-.Summer does "Spoiled Rotten” Banks Statement at the same time Benjamin does the Texas Cloverleaf

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . O R . F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Teams