• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Panos

Panos

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:25 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture: Alberto Del Rio

Ring Name: Panos Chronis

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Greek 

Birthday: 11/03/84

Debut Date: 2007

Height: 6’5”

Weight: 251

Hometown/Billed From: Athens, Greece

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Tweener

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

Personality: Athletic cocky knows he’s good.

Fighting Style: European 

Wrestler similar to: William Regal/Fit Finlay 

Signature Match: Street Fight

Favorite Weapons: The Ring environment 

•» ——--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:  Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath 

Entrance Description: Lights Go Out As Intro Playing Out as lyric playing out as lyrics So it's on and on and on, it's heaven and hell

Oh well As Panos Chronis as he arms raised in a V as he makes his way to ring side with Gold Blazer On as he walks Up The Steps enters in under top rope as he jump up onto 2nd.

Ring Attire: 

Gold  Wrestling Trunks with Greek A.E.K logo On Back 

Gold Wrist Tape 

Gold elbow/knee pads blue knee brace on the right knee

Gold Wrestling Boots with A.E.K. Logo on The Outside Of The Boots.

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): 

Butterfly Suplex/Back Breaker 

Very Europeans Uppercut 

Snap Suplex

Standing Headbutt 

Step Up Enziguri 

Primary Finisher: 

Greek Tragedy (Lowering Knee Pad Slightly Exposing knee brace hitting Running Knee Trembler https://youtu.be/vqsgdfPIeGo )

Secondary Finisher(s): 

Opa (Super Kick Onto kneeling Opponent )

Special Finisher: 

Trojan Horse (Out Of Desperation playing possum )

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: 

Born and raised in Downtown Athens The Third Of Four Children To Oldest Sophia A Kindergarten Teacher, next to oldest Tina a Pop Singer, and his Youngest Sister a Super Model. Father Thanansis a Lawyer his Mother Martha owner Of Lohan Nightclub. Panos join greek army for nine months. In 2007 he Join Italian Championship Wrestling where his been since.

•» ——------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Inmate Roster!

53C4E19E-7F8F-4552-9AEE-1157C771FE1C_zps

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inmates