• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Penance

Penance

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 05:45 AM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base:
“The Fiend” Bray Wyatt

Ring Name: Penance

Nicknames (If Applicable): The Ringmaster

Birthday: 05/14/1986

Debut Date: Unknown

Height: 6’1

Weight: 285 lbs.

Hometown/Billed From: The Depths of Hell

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply)
- [x] Ruthless Heel
- [x] Monster Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Rarely
- [x] Never

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

Personality: Sadistic, Mentally Unstable Man Looking For Vengeance

Fighting Style: Powerhouse/Brawler

Wrestler similar to: Bray Wyatt

Signature Match: Steel Cage Match

Favorite Weapons: Barb Wire Baseball Bat

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: “The Ringmaster” by Korn

Entrance Description: "The Ringmaster" by Korn hits and the arena goes dark. Suddenly a red spotlight is seen at the top of the entrance area with a man standing in the center of it wearing a hellish looking mask. It’s none other than Penance! He hangs his head down for a moment, but raises it up and his blonde dreads are tossed around as he heads down to the ring with a purpose in his stride as the red spotlight follows him and the rest of the arena remains in complete darkness. He reaches the steel ring steps and walks up them and enters the ring. He then paces the ring in a circle before kneeling down to one knee in the center of the ring and looking around at the crowd. He then drops to his stomach and crawls around the ring mat before finding himself in the top right corner and sits there contemplating the violence he is about to inflict on his opponent(s).

Ring Attire: Black Singlet Top with Red and Black Striped Wrestling Tights

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): The Rite of Passage (DreamDT), The Suffering (Ananconda Vise)

Primary Finisher: Die For Me (Kamigoye)

Secondary Finisher(s): The Devil’s Halo (Curb Stomp)

Special Finisher: The Ballad of Fallen Angels (Phoenix Splash)

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography: Mike Phoenix, now known as Penance, started his career 15 years ago wrestling on the independent circuit and around the world. He wrestled for various wrestling promotions, but his big break came in 2018 when he signed with SEE, Shrouded Enigma Entertainment. He found himself joining up with the likes of Aiden Dempsey and Heather Haze to form the group known as the Pantheon. He had relative success in the company and is a former SEE Adrenaline Champion. He took a hiatus in the Summer of 2019 and made his return at the September 2019 SEE PPV, Injustice 2, where he became something completely new. He had left the Mike Phoenix name and persona behind and became a lone wolf known simply as “Penance.” He now stands without the Pantheon, but he is more vicious and focused than he has ever been in his life. He now comes to TAW with the intent to hurt people and capture championship gold along the way. Only time will tell if he will match the success he had in SEE or if he will become a footnote in the history books.

2XmZm.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inmates