• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2019 - 01:23 PM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Members Names:
Darby Graves and Nux Gunman

Combined Weight:
358 lbs
Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heels
- [x] Monster Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Team Gimmick:
The Citadel War Boyz
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:
At Wick's End by HELLYEAH

Entrance Description:
At Wick's End by HELLYEAH hits and then you hear a car engine roar. Than you see a dune buggy come out. Nux is in the dune buggy and Darby is behind it holding on to a chrome pipe while on his skateboard. Nux peels out and starts driving down the entrance ramp Darby holds on riding his skateboard. They circle the ring a few times. Darby begins pointing and laughing at their opponents. Nux stops the dune buggy and jumps out and yells,"WHAT A LOVELY LOVELY DAY!" Then both Darby and Nux get in the ring.
[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):
Springboard Maneuvers
DDT
Crossface Chickenwing
Clothesline
Shooting Star Press
Mandible Claw
Primary Finisher:
Last Supper (Modified Bridging Figure-Four Leglock into a pin)
Secondary Finisher(s):
Chrome Mouth (Mandible Claw)
Special Finisher:
Citadel Press (Crossface Chicken Wing)
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . O R . F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:
They met when they both were in Evolve and were teammates. But than Darby's contact ran up and he get signed to TAW. Nux's contract just recently ran up and he got signed to TAW as well. Now Darby and Nux can continue as a tag team.

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Tag Team Roster!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Teams