• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 The Bloodline

The Bloodline

• Inmates
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 12:16 AM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Name:South Philly Hustlers

Team Members Names:Antoine and Aaron Ford

Pic Bases:Angelo Dawkins (Antoine) & Montez Ford (Aaron)

Combined Weight:492

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Pure Babyfaces

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Never

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

Team Gimmick:

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:"Bring the Swag" By CFOS

Entrance Description:"Bring The Swag" By CFOS blasts throughout the arena...Aaron and Antoine Ford walk out on to the stage as the crowd erupts....Aaron and Antoine Ford walk down the ramp as they slap hands with fans then they climb up on to the apron and climb into the ring

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):

Primary Finisher:Electric Chair (Antoine) & Diving Blockbuster (Aaron) combination

Secondary Finisher(s):Doomsday Device

Special Finisher:Doomsday Destroyer

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . O R . F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography:Antoine and Aaron are the brothers to Andre Ford

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Teams