• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:34 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base:
Darby Allin
Ring Name:
Darby Graves

Nicknames (If Applicable):
Skull Rider
Darby Dragula
Birthday:
October 31, 1990
Debut Date:
February 8, 2015
Height:
5'8"
Weight:
180 lbs
Hometown/Billed From:
Seattle, Washington
Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel
- [x] Monster Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.
Personality: Explain your character's personality here.
He is an ex skateboarder and lives a straight edge lifestyle similar to CM Punk.
Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)
High Flyer
Wrestler similar to:
Darby Allin
Signature Match:
Extreme
Favorite Weapons:
Skateboard
Glass
Chains
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:
Dig Up Her Bones by Misfits

Entrance Description:
Dig Up Her Bones by Misfits drops and you see the words Darby Graves flash on the screen then you see Darby at the top of the entrance ramp with his skateboard. He puts down his skateboard and rides it to the ring. When he gets to the ring he rides around it while staring at his opponent in the ring. Darby points and laughs at his opponent while still riding around the ring, than he stops and gets up on the ring apron and into the ring still laughing and pointing at his opponent.
Ring Attire:
Black Trench Coat, Black jeans, necklaces, half his face is painted like a skull and black combat boots
[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):
Coffin Drop
Lucha Arm Drag
Springboard Maneuvers
Primary Finisher:
Lonely Freak (Coffin Drop)
Secondary Finisher(s):
Last Supper (Modified Bridging Figure-Four Leglock into a pin)
Special Finisher:
Skull Crusher (630 Senton)
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:
He was in a car crash as a kid that killed his uncle because his uncle was drunk. Darby could've died but ever since that day he promised himself he would never drink or do drugs so he lives a straight edge lifestyle. He used to be a pro skateboarder but found extreme wrestling more interesting so he became a wrestler. He uses his body as a weapon while having little to no regard for his own body.

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Inmate Roster!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inmates