• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

DarbyGraves&NuxGunman

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:49 PM

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]
•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•
[ • O F F I C I A L . C O M P E T I T O R ' S . R E C O R D • ]
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Picture Base:
Nux from Mad Max Fury Road

Ring Name:
Nux

Nicknames (If Applicable):
War Boy or Chrome Mouth
Nux Gunman
Birthday:
October 31, 1987
Debut Date:
September 19, 2001
Height:
6'2"
Weight:
178 lbs
Hometown/Billed From:
The Citadel
Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Ruthless Heel
- [x] Monster Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Always

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.
- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here.
He worships the Cult of the V8 gods, he is driven by impulse, desperation and absolute religious devotion.
Fighting Style: (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)
Technical/High Flyer
Wrestler similar to:
Darby Allin
Signature Match:
Extreme
Favorite Weapons:
Car Steering Wheel
Glass
Chains
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•
[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]
•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music:
Fire It Up by Black Label Society

Entrance Description:
You hear the revving of a 1965 Chevy Impala than Fire It Up by Black Label drops and you see Nux come out holding his steering wheel in hand. When he gets to the ring he stands in the middle and holds his steering wheel over his head and yells, 'WHAT A LOVELY LOVELY DAY' and then waits for his opponent.
Ring Attire:
Black Trench Coat, Black jeans, necklaces, half his face is painted chrome, black combat boots and aviator goggles.
[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):
Acid Rainmaker
DDT
Crossface Chickenwing
Clothesline
Shooting Star Press
Mandible Claw
Coffin Drop
Primary Finisher:
Chrome Mouth (Mandible Claw)
Secondary Finisher(s):
V8 Drop (DDT)
Citadel Press (Crossface Chicken Wing)
Special Finisher:
Playing With Fire (Acid Rainmaker)
[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

Biography:
Nux was a War Pup that was brought up as a mechanic in The Citadel, a "Black Thumb", after he was taken in by the War Boys. His family was unusual as they stayed together out of love and refused to sell one another out for a better life. When his mother died of illness and his father was sent away to perform dangerous work, however, Nux was left alone and caught the eye of the Citadel. He never saw his father again. Fanatically believing in the Cult of the V8, the surrogate fatherhood of Immortan Joe, and all things mechanical he desperately wanted to get as close as possible to becoming a machine himself. His religious devotion is represented by engine block scarification on his chest and his desire to "die historic on the Fury Road", which is the desire of most War Boys due to the fact they have "half lives". His name was changed to "Nux" because he was a "hard nut to crack." After coming of age and being lucky enough to live this long he turned into a War Boy and became a driver for Immortan Joe, who he, like the other War Boys, views as a god.

Copy & Paste template and fill it out. Post in Inmate Roster!

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inmates