• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fulty

Fulty

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:46 PM

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • T H E . A S Y L U M . W R E S T L I N G • ]

•» --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • O F F I C I A L . T A G . T E A M ' S . OR . F A C T I O N . R E C O R D • ]

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Please do singles profiles as well!

Team Members Names: Dee Fult & Cam the Money Man

Combined Weight: 399lbs

Team Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Tweeners

- [x] Cowardly Heels

Tendencies to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Always

- [x] Often

- [x] Rarely

Motivations to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.

- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.

- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

- [x] Other; Set needs a Tag Partner

Team Gimmick: Rookie & Non Wrestler / Superstar & Fan

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: ’No Hook’ by OJ Da Juiceman

Entrance Description:Lights start to strobe and flash; green, yellow, purple, pink, orange, red, light blue, dark blue and as yellow and red sparklers burn down from the edges of the entrance- two young men back up to centre stage. They spin around with wide grins and throw their arms open for the adoring public, Cam holding Dee Fult’s iPhone 11 up in selfie mode; suddenly the Money Man hops up into Dee’s arms and DDB catches his social media chauffeur cavalier style in his arms. Quickly taking his phone from Cam- to make sure he gets his good side- before he tosses his phone up in the air; Cam rolls backwards out of his arm and catches Fult’s phone down on one knee, in time to get the walking away shot. After a swift front roll up to his feet, he catches up with Set in stride and the two make their way to the ring; pausing only for a quick shot of Dee standing on the apron, leaning back into the ropes with his adoring public behind him. Despite his athleticism, Money Man Cam gingerly slides into the ring, and remains on the middle rope, while Dee takes to the top and poses for the booing crowd. 

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s): Blast from Da Past - Outside Trip into DeeFult Settings, LIKE They Used 2- Running Knee into Opponent with Cam on All Fours Behind, Shoulda Ducked Face - Dee distracts the Referee and Cam smashes the Opponent with Fult’s Phone

Primary Finisher: Money Power Cycle -Cravatate Driver / Top Rope Stomp

Secondary Finisher(s): Cancel Culture Vulture - Wheelbarrow Duplex / Asai DDT with Dirty Pin

Special Finisher: Dirty Money Driver - Pumphandle Piledriver/ Middle Rope Seated Senton

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • T A G . T E A M ' S . O R . F A C T I O N ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography: Dee and Cam grew up together, so Set lets his buddy hold the camera for him- it’s the least he can do. Actually the least he can do is let Cam get some time in the ring, so he agreed to work with his amigo as a tag team- should the situation call for it. Cam’s style is much flashier than his classically trained compadre, or rather, Cam favours a flashier style that he really has no business attempting inside the squared circle; so D9DZ BB did his best to incorporate the Money Man’s unique -and sparse- athletic abilities into their moveset.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tag Teams