Fulty

• Inmates
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:19 AM

Picture Base:

https://www.famousbi...chuck-image.jpg

Ring Name: Dee Fult

Nicknames (If Applicable): Set, D-Bag, Dirty D Bag, DDB, D Nine D’s Baby, D9D, D9Dz BB

Birthday: July 17th, 1999 

Debut Date: July 17th, 2018

Height: 6’0

Weight: 209lbs

Hometown/Billed From: Unable to Detect Signal

Alignment/Disposition (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Tweener

- [x] Cowardly Heel

- [x] Ruthless Heel

Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Always

- [x] Often

- [x] Sometimes

Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):

- [x] Financial Gain; they want to get rich and will do anything to achieve that.

- [x] Glory; they are obsessed with winning and will stop at nothing to avoid defeat.

- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.

- [x] Platform; they want fame and believe using fighting as a stepping stone is the way to go.

- [x] Other; please specify.

Personality: Explain your character's personality here. Typical annoying inner monologue moron; egocentric wrestler whose confidence outweighs the execution of his talent, and just arrogant enough to overshadow his intellect.

Fighting Style: Brawler (Technical/Brawler/High Flying)

Wrestler similar to: Marcel Barthel

Signature Match: Cage Match

Favorite Weapons: Used Boombox, Roll of Pennies, Glass Bottle of Coke, Blue Steel Chair

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

[ • R I N G S I D E . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

•» ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- «•

Entrance Music: ‘Smooth’ by Santana 

Entrance Description: A very familiar song begins and as everyone begins to disperse thinking that it’s nothing but house music between technical difficulties, Dee Fult bursts through the curtain and starts to play some air guitar. He bows to the crowd and holds his hands out to receive the public, modestly making his way down the ramp as if he’s the only person in the world. Sliding into the squared circle once he reaches ringside, he does a somersault and then pushes up to his feet from his knees; after, hopping to middle rope for an obligatory acknowledgement of the audience. 

Ring Attire: Yellow Short Tights with Red Print “DEE” (Front) “FULT” (Back)

[ • I N . R I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N • ]

Signature Move(s):FTR (Failure to Repay) - Ace Crusher, D9Driver - Basic DDT, DeeFult Settings - Front Facelock with Knee Strikes, DeeFult Orginal - Neckbreaker, BRB (Be Right BackBreaker) - BackBreaker

Primary Finisher: Factory Settings - Cravate Driver

Secondary Finisher(s): DeeFult in our Stars - Slingshot Diving Headbutt

Special Finisher: DirtyBaggerVance99@hotmail.com - Pumphandle Reverse DDT Driver

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

[ • C O M P E T I T O R ' S . B I O G R A P H Y • ]

•» ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ «•

Biography: A fresh faced addition to the professional wrestling business; Dee Fult is a lifelong fan of the art, who doesn’t see a need for much motivation outside of his career. He is money and will be money and the only thing that’s in his way, is time; he’s not too worried about when that time will be. His personal business, outside of what he decides to post to social media; is nobody’s concern.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inmates, Tag Teams, Managers